Splash Media offers a one-of-a-kind mix of services that includes digital/social media marketing and state-of-the-art video production. Do you see yourself adding to that mix? Do you have a passion for social media? Are you comfortable with blending new technologies and your communications skills to introduce companies to new audiences? And would you have a problem doing that in a fun working environment?
Splash Media may be your next career stop.
We seek committed marketing and media professionals who are always looking for the human element in each technology platform. Our social media mavens work closely with clients to plan strategies and execute them with an eye on results. Our video professionals always focus on the storytelling, even as they take advantage of our state-of-the-art, $5.5 million production facility.
The technology is just a tool for bring companies closer to their customers. It’s people adding personality and professionalism that make the difference. See if your next job in marketing and media is waiting for you in Addison, Texas.
Current Job Openings
An Account Manager at Splash Media drives innovation by developing, defining, and managing the holistic social media strategy for a variety of clients. Ideal applicants must have proven leadership competencies with an ability to influence, manage expectations, and lead a team.
Account Managers create amazing experiences for our clients. From phone calls to reporting, our clients should be excited to talk to you. Strong candidates will have a deep understanding of social media ROI, be analytical, team oriented and have unparalleled passion for digital marketing.
- Develop, manage, and execute social media strategies across the various platforms with a focus on delivering a holistic social media presence for clients.
- Work in collaboration with various departments to deliver impactful, bright and unique social media strategies.
- Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the office.
- Analyze and report social media activity (outbound as well as inbound) on a monthly basis for success and new opportunities.
- Manage and measure all performance-related metrics to team members and accounts within your team.
- Weekly status meetings with Account Director(s).
- Stay current with social media trends and tools. This includes attending networking and educational events and regular research.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of social media experience. Prefer social experience to be primary focus of current scope of responsibilities with a skew toward consumer/retail brands.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and delivering successful social media campaigns that resulted in tangible business results.
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Detailed understanding of the role marketing plays in business and how to weave it in to social media.
- Strong communication skills, both in writing and speaking.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to influence others with grace and humility to achieve incredible results.
TO APPLY EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org.