Splash Media offers a one-of-a-kind mix of services that includes digital/social media marketing and state-of-the-art video production. Do you see yourself adding to that mix? Do you have a passion for social media? Are you comfortable with blending new technologies and your communications skills to introduce companies to new audiences? And would you have a problem doing that in a fun working environment?
Splash Media may be your next career stop.
We seek committed marketing and media professionals who are always looking for the human element in each technology platform. Our social media mavens work closely with clients to plan strategies and execute them with an eye on results. Our video professionals always focus on the storytelling, even as they take advantage of our state-of-the-art, $5.5 million production facility.
The technology is just a tool for bring companies closer to their customers. It’s people adding personality and professionalism that make the difference. See if your next job in marketing and media is waiting for you in Addison, Texas.
Current Job Openings
Business Development Manager
We’re a social media marketing agency with a full-service video studio looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our Addison-based team.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for helping define the agency’s long-term strategic goals, implementing a business development plan and leading all sales and marketing activities including: prospecting, lead generation, presentation development and follow-up. Qualified candidates will be skilled at building key customer relationships, identifying new business opportunities and negotiating and closing deals.
As a key member of the management team, the Business Development Manager must have strategic vision, marketing agency experience, knowledge of the competitive space and the ability to lead a team.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration, marketing, or communications.
- Minimum of 3 years of advertising or marketing agency required.
- Significant Interactive/digital/social media marketing experience preferred.
- Experience in sales and new business development.
- Strong affinity/understanding for advertising and marketing,
- High energy, self-motivated, and results oriented; excels in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Superior oral and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understands the importance of prioritizing tasks; manages own time effectively, keeping relevant stakeholders informed; is efficient with time and delivers on set objectives.
- Able to establish and maintain effective relationships interdepartmentally as well as those outside the team.
- Ability to guide and direct others in a collaborative manner.
- Demonstrates behavior expected of a professional member of the organization.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Actively seeks opportunities, develops and maintains a prime prospect list which includes qualified prospects.
- Identifies and prioritizes high-potential targets.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing the business model, deal requirements, overall potential and financials.
- Determines if the company is a good fit for the Agency from a cultural, financial and business model perspective.
- Responsible for development and implementation of presentations, proposals, and pitches (strategic recommendations, creative output, project specifics) with department leads and operations.
- Gathers information for and leads the writing, editing, and production of Requests for Proposal (RFPs).
- Manage client teams and designers for the creation of pitch or agency materials.
- Delivers presentations in collaboration with pitch team.
- Works closely with the Strategy, Creative, Account Service and Production teams to develop custom Statements of Work for each prospect.
- Owns the creation and delivery of both the Statement of Work and the Scope of Work.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Continuously innovates and fine-tunes new business process and deliverables, increasing our success rate.
- Create (or oversee creation), customize and manage marketing materials intended for new market stakeholders including presentations and other materials.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to Agency.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal social networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Updates CRM daily with pertinent prospect status and provide weekly financial projections.
- Responsible for weekly business development status meeting.
TO APPLY EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Account Manager
Do you eat, live and breathe social media? Are you passionate about helping clients meet and exceed their marketing goals?
Our Account team keeps clients ahead of the curve and continuously strives to be on the leading edge in Social Media Marketing! As an Account Manager at Splash Media, you’ll drive innovation by developing, defining and managing holistic social media strategies for a diverse client base that includes a growing number of national name brands. Ideal applicants must have proven leadership competencies with an ability to influence, manage expectations, and lead a team. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of the trendiest and most exciting industry in the world—and are driven to create amazing experiences for clients—Splash Media wants you!
- Develop, manage, and execute social media strategies across the various platforms with a focus on delivering a holistic social media presence for clients.
- Manage a production team and measure all performance-related metrics of team members and assigned accounts.
- Develop solid ongoing relationships with your clients by providing excellent customer service and delivering great work that truly pushes the needle
- Work in collaboration with various departments to deliver impactful, bright and unique social media strategies.
- Analyze and report social media activity (outbound as well as inbound) on a monthly basis for success and new opportunities.
- Attend weekly status meetings with Account Director(s).
- Stay current on social media trends and tools. This includes attending networking and educational events, as well as conducting regular research.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the office.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of social media experience. Prefer social experience to be primary focus of current scope of responsibilities with a skew toward consumer/retail brands.
- Agency experience is a huge plus!
- An in-depth understanding of social media ROI.
- An analytical thinker who is team oriented and has a passion for digital marketing.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and delivering successful social media campaigns that resulted in tangible business results.
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Detailed understanding of the role marketing plays in business and how to weave it into social media.
- Strong communication skills (writing and speaking).
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to influence others with grace and humility to achieve incredible results.
- Demonstrated skills using social media publishing tools, Google Analytics and other social media analytics tools, MS Office Suite, familiar with PC and Mac functionality.
TO APPLY EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com.
Digital Graphic Designer
Responsible for creating digital graphics for Splash clients including social posts, display ads, rich media, video and gifs. In addition web and app dev skills are highly desired.
- Report to Sr. Digital Art Director and assist as required.
- Create compelling design to engage responsive messaging to fans when appropriate
- Conceptualization of “every day” graphics, photo or video content assets
- Stay up to date on new social media content best practices and what other organizations and companies are creating
- Planning and participating in photo and video shoots when needed
- Ability and desire to create compelling social content with consumer technology – shoot cellphone photos and videos, simple desktop editing (e.g. iMovie) etc.
- Excellent design skills
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe InDesign, Keynote
- HTML5, Flash and web coding a big plus
- Experience with Photography
- You have a “can do it” attitude
- You have a passion for creating content that will engage your audience
TO APPLY EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Splash Media
We are digital storytellers powered by human insights. We also happen to be social media marketing pioneers. We cut our teeth working with small to medium-size businesses that demanded return on their digital investments, and we’re now at the forefront of the most exciting industry in the world. We execute social strategies, campaigns and tactics that are successful. Simply put, we know what works, what gets results…and what doesn’t.
We believe in changing the perception of consumers by letting them become coauthors of their story. We specialize in converting monologues–where brands are broadcasting–into dialogues where the consumer becomes a part of the narrative. When consumers have a need or curiosity, pull their phone out of their pocket or rush to their laptop, and find exactly what they need—that is THE Digital Moment of Truth. That moment is powerful. It connects their inner human need with a brand’s promise on an emotional level. The moment galvanizes loyalty and is shared, thereby creating a community. That moment makes a brand valuable.
Splash Media provides medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 15 days of paid time off each year, and an open work environment that thrives on collaboration among the brightest minds in social media marketing. New ownership this year has revitalized the company, its employees and direction to an agency model as we begin a 2014 expansion process. Splash Media is the perfect place for social media experts to further their career goals.