Splash Media offers a one-of-a-kind mix of services that includes digital/social media marketing and state-of-the-art video production. Do you see yourself adding to that mix? Do you have a passion for social media? Are you comfortable with blending new technologies and your communications skills to introduce companies to new audiences? And would you have a problem doing that in a fun working environment?
Splash Media may be your next career stop.
We seek committed marketing and media professionals who are always looking for the human element in each technology platform. Our social media mavens work closely with clients to plan strategies and execute them with an eye on results. Our video professionals always focus on the storytelling, even as they take advantage of our state-of-the-art, $5.5 million production facility.
The technology is just a tool for bring companies closer to their customers. It’s people adding personality and professionalism that make the difference. See if your next job in marketing and media is waiting for you in Addison, Texas.
Current Job Openings
Bilingual Social Media Coordinator
A Social Media Coordinator (SMC) is the backbone of a Splash Media account team. This particular SMC is fluent in Vietnamese and English. He or she is also the voice of the client brand and keeps clients informed of the latest industry news, influencers and advocates and what they are saying. Since the SMC is often the first to hear from a disgruntled customer or a glowing report of a client’s services, it is his or her job to pass that news along to the client.
- Monitor a brand’s social community and digital presence in their respective industry.
- Identify and assess the brand’s influencers and advocates along with industry trends.
- Have the ability to recognize engagement opportunities and respond promptly in the brand’s voice to promote the overall health of a brand and increase positive sentiment.
- Understand and apply best-in-class tools and proven tactics for building community in order to build the number of members within a brand’s social community.
- Stay abreast of latest industry news and trends of clients’ business to understand the terminology and assist with conversations.
- Understand and be able to apply the goals of the social media strategy for clients.
- Demonstrated fluency in writing and speaking of Vietnamese and English is a MUST.
- A working knowledge of how to navigate social sites, in particular, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- An understanding of how to communicate on each site on behalf of the brand.
- Excellent knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation in both English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with team members regarding account assignments, new strategies and issues relating to ongoing client needs.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Social media marketing experience preferred.
- College degree preferred.
TO APPLY EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com.
Social Media Account Manager
Do you eat, live and breathe social media? Are you passionate about helping clients meet and exceed their marketing goals? If so, Splash Media has an outstanding career opportunity for you. As one of the oldest and most respected social media marketing firms in the nation, Splash Media has immediate openings for Account Managers. We’re looking for “Curators of Cool” who have their fingers on the pulse of what’s trending on a daily basis. Our team keeps clients ahead of the curve because we draw the lines! As an Account Manager at Splash Media, you’ll drive innovation by developing, defining and managing holistic social media strategies for a diverse client base that includes a growing number of national name brands. Ideal applicants must have proven leadership competencies with an ability to influence, manage expectations, and lead a team. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of the trendiest and most exciting industry in the world—and are driven to create amazing experiences for clients—Splash Media wants you!
- Account management of a portfolio of clients from a variety of industries.
- Develop, manage, and execute social media strategies across the various platforms with a focus on delivering a holistic social media presence for clients.
- Manage a production team and measure all performance-related metrics of team members and assigned accounts.
- Develop solid ongoing relationships with your clients by providing great strategies and content.
- Work in collaboration with various departments to deliver impactful, bright and unique social media strategies.
- Analyze and report social media activity (outbound as well as inbound) on a monthly basis for success and new opportunities.
- Stay current on social media trends and tools. This includes attending networking and educational events, as well as conducting regular research.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the office.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of digital account management experience.
- 3+ years of social media experience. Prefer social experience to be primary focus of current scope of responsibilities with a skew toward consumer/retail brands.
- Agency experience is a huge plus!
- An in-depth understanding of social media ROI.
- An analytical thinker who is team oriented and has a passion for digital marketing.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and delivering successful social media campaigns that resulted in tangible business results.
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Detailed understanding of the role marketing plays in business and how to weave it into social media.
- Strong communication skills (writing and speaking).
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to influence others with grace and humility to achieve incredible results.
- Demonstrated skills using social media publishing tools, Google Analytics and other social media analytics tools, MS Office Suite, familiar with PC and Mac functionality.
TO APPLY EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Splash Media
We are digital storytellers powered by human insights. We also happen to be social media marketing pioneers. We cut our teeth working with small to medium-size businesses that demanded return on their digital investments, and we’re now at the forefront of the most exciting industry in the world. We execute social strategies, campaigns and tactics that are successful. Simply put, we know what works, what gets results…and what doesn’t.
We believe in changing the perception of consumers by letting them become coauthors of their story. We specialize in converting monologues–where brands are broadcasting–into dialogues where the consumer becomes a part of the narrative. When consumers have a need or curiosity, pull their phone out of their pocket or rush to their laptop, and find exactly what they need—that is THE Digital Moment of Truth. That moment is powerful. It connects their inner human need with a brand’s promise on an emotional level. The moment galvanizes loyalty and is shared, thereby creating a community. That moment makes a brand valuable.
Splash Media provides medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 15 days of paid time off each year, and an open work environment that thrives on collaboration among the brightest minds in social media marketing. New ownership this year has revitalized the company, its employees and direction to an agency model as we begin a 2014 expansion process. Splash Media is the perfect place for social media experts to further their career goals.