Splash Media offers a one-of-a-kind mix of services that includes digital/social media marketing and state-of-the-art video production. Do you see yourself adding to that mix? Do you have a passion for social media? Are you comfortable with blending new technologies and your communications skills to introduce companies to new audiences? And would you have a problem doing that in a fun working environment?
Splash Media may be your next career stop.
We seek committed marketing and media professionals who are always looking for the human element in each technology platform. Our social media mavens work closely with clients to plan strategies and execute them with an eye on results. Our video professionals always focus on the storytelling, even as they take advantage of our state-of-the-art, $5.5 million production facility.
The technology is just a tool for bring companies closer to their customers. It’s people adding personality and professionalism that make the difference. See if your next job in marketing and media is waiting for you in Addison, Texas.
Current Job Openings
Do you eat, live and breathe social media? Are you passionate about helping clients meet and exceed their marketing goals?
Our Account team keeps clients ahead of the curve and continuously strives to be on the leading edge in Social Media Marketing! As an Account Manager at Splash Media, you’ll drive innovation by developing, defining and managing holistic social media strategies for a diverse client base that includes a growing number of national name brands. Ideal applicants must have proven leadership competencies with an ability to influence, manage expectations, and lead a team. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of the trendiest and most exciting industry in the world—and are driven to create amazing experiences for clients—Splash Media wants you!
Social Media Account Manager
- Develop, manage, and execute social media strategies across the various platforms with a focus on delivering a holistic social media presence for clients.
- Manage a production team and measure all performance-related metrics of team members and assigned accounts.
- Develop solid ongoing relationships with your clients by providing excellent customer service and delivering great work that truly pushes the needle
- Work in collaboration with various departments to deliver impactful, bright and unique social media strategies.
- Analyze and report social media activity (outbound as well as inbound) on a monthly basis for success and new opportunities.
- Attend weekly status meetings with Account Director(s).
- Stay current on social media trends and tools. This includes attending networking and educational events, as well as conducting regular research.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the office.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of social media experience. Prefer social experience to be primary focus of current scope of responsibilities with a skew toward consumer/retail brands.
- Agency experience is a huge plus!
- An in-depth understanding of social media ROI.
- An analytical thinker who is team oriented and has a passion for digital marketing.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and delivering successful social media campaigns that resulted in tangible business results.
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Detailed understanding of the role marketing plays in business and how to weave it into social media.
- Strong communication skills (writing and speaking).
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to influence others with grace and humility to achieve incredible results.
- Demonstrated skills using social media publishing tools, Google Analytics and other social media analytics tools, MS Office Suite, familiar with PC and Mac functionality.
TO APPLY EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Graphic Designer
Responsible for creating digital graphics for Splash clients including social posts, display ads, rich media, video and gifs. In addition web and app dev skills are highly desired.
- Report to Sr. Digital Art Director and assist as required.
- Create compelling design to engage responsive messaging to fans when appropriate
- Conceptualization of “every day” graphics, photo or video content assets
- Stay up to date on new social media content best practices and what other organizations and companies are creating
- Planning and participating in photo and video shoots when needed
- Ability and desire to create compelling social content with consumer technology – shoot cellphone photos and videos, simple desktop editing (e.g. iMovie) etc.
- Excellent design skills
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe InDesign, Keynote
- HTML5, Flash and web coding a big plus
- Experience with Photography
- You have a “can do it” attitude
- You have a passion for creating content that will engage your audience
TO APPLY EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com.
About Splash Media
We are digital storytellers powered by human insights. We also happen to be social media marketing pioneers. We cut our teeth working with small to medium-size businesses that demanded return on their digital investments, and we’re now at the forefront of the most exciting industry in the world. We execute social strategies, campaigns and tactics that are successful. Simply put, we know what works, what gets results…and what doesn’t.
We believe in changing the perception of consumers by letting them become coauthors of their story. We specialize in converting monologues–where brands are broadcasting–into dialogues where the consumer becomes a part of the narrative. When consumers have a need or curiosity, pull their phone out of their pocket or rush to their laptop, and find exactly what they need—that is THE Digital Moment of Truth. That moment is powerful. It connects their inner human need with a brand’s promise on an emotional level. The moment galvanizes loyalty and is shared, thereby creating a community. That moment makes a brand valuable.
Splash Media provides medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 15 days of paid time off each year, and an open work environment that thrives on collaboration among the brightest minds in social media marketing. New ownership this year has revitalized the company, its employees and direction to an agency model as we begin a 2014 expansion process. Splash Media is the perfect place for social media experts to further their career goals.